✨ First dot is quite a bit smaller than all the following dots.
- Incorrect amount of resin on nozzle at beginning of printing session.
- Loose controller screws.
- Cartridge not fully seated in place.
How to Fix
- Try printing a few dots, 10 or 20 onto a separate sheet to balance out the level of resin that is being left on the nozzle, DO NOT WIPE OFF THE NOZZLE. The amount of resin left on the nozzle is important.
- Tighten the two screws using an 2mm Allen wrench.
- Remove cartridge check for any obstruction that may prevent cartridge from getting in the way. Then reinstall
Our customer support is available Monday to Friday: 8am-8:30pm.Average answer time: 24h